We have a series of questions for you to work through that will help you better understand what to expect on your first visit to Clatskanie Community Church.
Where we are located?
We are located at 415 S. Nehalem St. which is located just south of the main highway (highway 30) that runs through the middle of Clatskanie. Nehalem street is the only street in town that intersects highway 30 with a stop light. From either direction turn onto Nehalem street heading up the hill and we are three blocks up. Turn left in front of the church and we have two parking lots one by the church and another "below."
Our address is 415 S. Nehalem Street, Clatskanie OR 97016
When should I arrive?
Our Sunday morning service begins at 10:15am.
*we currently do not offer staffed Nursery service. However, our nursery is available for those who have young ones that need a break from the service. We do have the service available for you to watch and listen to in the nursery.*
What opportunities might you provide for our family?
There are many ministries at Clatskanie Community Church ranging from those available at our weekend services to year-round outreach ministries. Visit the Ministries page to see all the activities you and your family can participate in now!
Sunday Mornings Options:
- Self-serve Childcare is available for our service for ages birth – 2 years of age.
- We offer Childrens' Church Activiteis (pre-k - 2nd grade) during our service which starts at 10:15am.
Middle & High School Students:
Refuge is our middle and high school ministry with activities and meetings offered year round.
- Refuge (youth group) takes place every Sunday** evening from 6pm to 7:30pm (this is for 7th - 12th grade).
- Monthly activities are planned. We have several staple events that take place throughout the year at Refuge. These are amazing times to grow deeper in relationship with God and in friendship with one another.
- Mission Trips. We desire to see students understand the importance of being on mission for Christ and so a big part of that is we try to offer a missions experience at some point during their middle/high school time here at Refuge.
**We finishing up our "school year" weekly meetings in early June and move to summer activities for the remainder of
June, July, and August.